Drone Repair Services
What Goes Up, Sometimes Comes Down
Drones are becoming a norm and crashes are just as frequent. Trees, poles, water can take down an otherwise working drone.
Whether you have a Mavic Mini or a Mavic Pro, our drone technicians can help you get flying again. We service both mail-in and walk-in clients.
Drones & UAV Repair Service
- Drone Propeller / Wing / Blade Replacement & Upgrades
- Broken or Damaged Landing Gear
- Camera and Video Camera Mount Repair and Replacement
- Gimbal Replacement Service
- Motor Arm Service
- Drone Battery Replacement Service
- LED lights
- Flex Cable Replacement Service
- GPS Antennas
- Shell Replacement Service
- Cooling Fan Replacement
How Much Will It Cost?
At Tech Recovery, drone repair services don’t have to break the bank. Our services are both reliable and budget-friendly. Depending on the type of damage and the extent of the damage to your device, repair costs will vary. For an accurate estimate on your repair services, please Contact Us.
We Can Fix Your Drone
- Best Value Repairs
- Drop It Off or Mail It In – You Decide
- Only High-Quality Parts
- Specially Trained Staff
- Free Estimates
- Buy / Sell / Trade Your Current Drone
- Local Service
- 12 Month Warranty